National Sales Manager, Holidays Extras and Chair, AWTE (Association of Women Travel Executives)
- National Retail Manager – Holiday Extras
- Vice Chair & Coms Director – AWTE – Association of Women Tavel Executives
- Committee Advisor – AITO EDI – Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity Role Model for DRM – Diversity & Inclusivity for students & pupils in full-time education, school and/or college
- Certified Life Coach and NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming – the science behind behavior, Founder & MD of UnFunk Yourself
34 years in the travel industry ad 10 with Holiday Extras
Always held roles within the industry, from being a Redcoat at Butlin’s Holiday World to an overseas rep, regional manager for TUI, Sales & Marketing for Shearings Holidays to teaching Leisure and Tourism at Dewsbury College.
Now holding a senior role at Holiday Extras and sitting on the Board of Directors at AWTE ensuring that gender is kept very much on the agenda within our industry, developing and championing the careers of women and hosting various events across the year to enable visibility and networking opportunities.
A self-confessed feminist and LGBTQIA+ activist championing those in our industry to reach their full potential whilst empowering our male role models and allies to support those journeys.
A major social media queen can be controversial in my opinion, a positive disruptor and eloquent challenger. An ambassador for positive mental health awareness.