We are grateful to our sponsors, supporters and speakers for their generous contributions.
- IWTTF 2022 was the biggest and best yet. Thought provoking, inspiring, and a lot of laughter! The speakers and panellists were a roll call of those who work in the tourism industry and are ambitious about travel and hospitality growing through a real diversity of talent. And passionate about ensuring all who join our workforce feel seen and welcome.Fiona AndersonCompany Director at GEC PR
- When you bring together a group of diverse speakers, who genuinely care about supporting each other in such an authentic and honest manner, great things happen! It truly was an inspirational and thought-provoking day.Julia Lo Bue SaidCEO at Advantage Travel Partnership
- It’s been brilliant to watch the International Women in Travel & Tourism Forum grow in size, profile and importance over the past three years and given TTG’s mission for Smarter Better Fairer travel I’m delighted to have been involved with both the forum and male allyship programme. There is every opportunity for male allies across the industry to get more involved with next year’s event, and I look forward to TTG once again playing a part in spreading the word.Dan PearceCEO at TTG Media
- It was an amazing day packed with inspirational speakers, refreshingly honest conversations and practical ideas for people to make their business more inclusive and diverse.Zina BencheikhManaging Director EMEA at Intrepid Travel
- I had the privilege of being surrounded by the most incredibly diverse group of people at the International Women in Travel and Tourism Forum. There were so many inspirational stories and insightful conversations.Jo RzymowskaVice President and Managing Director EMEA for Celebrity Cruises
- The room was full of change makers who are passionate about pushing for greater diversity, equity and inclusion in the travel industry.David MeanyDirector of Partner Marketing at The Travel Corporation
- IWTTF is truly ground-breaking in its approach to bring together major travel organisations, social enterprises, entrepreneurs and academics to create long lasting and meaningful change for all women to participate and progress in travel and tourism.Dr Sumeetra RamakrishnanSenior Teaching Fellow at the University of Surrey
- If this event was typical of an event showing what women (and some very supportive men) are doing to transform travel, and I believe it was, then I have high hopes for our future. I came disillusioned and left exhilarated.Anna PollockFounder at Conscious Travel
- Google is proud to be a key partner of Women in Travel and it was a pleasure to host the International Women in Travel and Tourism Forum in our office. Thank you to everyone who came, supported and shared their wisdom in the name of creating a diverse and equal travel industry. We look forward to hosting the forum again in 2023.Edward LinesIndustry Manager at Google and Advisory Board Member of Women in Travel
- I had the most incredible day yesterday at the International Women in Travel & Tourism Forum at Google HQ in London. 150 brilliant travel professionals passionate about improving diversity within the travel industry with some incredible stories to tell. The positive energy in the room was testament to Alessandra’s drive and passion to improve the lives of women in the travel industry.Toby HorryGroup Brand and Content Director at TUI
We are delighted to announce the return of our event in 2024 and the IWTTF Awards will be returning also, which will recognise change makers in Leadership, DEI, Talent and Allyship within the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry.