Interested in attending? To qualify you must agree to:
- Attend as a pair – one male or female senior travel industry professional and one next generation female leader
- Forum attendance is free for those that qualify but you (or your company) must be able to pay for your accommodation and flights
Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the registration form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be a senior leader able to pay for travel and accommodation and any additional expense you may encounter, for yourself and your sponsored next-generation, female colleague(s);
- You must have been approved to attend by the organising committee either by direct and personal invitation or after soliciting attendance; if misrepresented, your registration will be deemed invalid.
- The registration form includes details of all attendees, including personal details, travel details for arrival and departure, accommodation details and social programme. You must be able to answer these questions in order for your registration to be accepted.
- Please note that organisers are not able to look after your travel bookings/arrangements. Some information about flights and a preferred hotel booking channel is available on this website but you are at all times considered responsible for your own travel arrangements.
- Travel and other personal details are required by the organisers to ensure the smooth running of the event, however, all data will be dealt with in full respect of GDPR regulations.
- If you register for the Forum but subsequently cancel your attendance in the two weeks prior to the event taking place you will be asked to pay a cancellation fee of £250.00 for yourself and any other colleague no longer attending plus it will be your responsibility to deal with any hotel’s cancellation fees that may arise.
- With regards to photography, videos and/or audio recording, with your registration you authorise the organisers to feature you in any such material that may be in future used for marketing and promotional purposes. Please email WIT@gecpr.co.uk if you do not wish to be featured in such material.
- With regards to the social programme, arrangements for the tours and excursions are provided by Peak DMC. Should you require any clarification or further information about them please email…
- Places on the available tours are free but limited to 15 on each programme and allocated on a first come first serve basis. We will endeavour to book you on your preferred choice but reserve the right to allocate you to an alternative tour should your first choice be already full by the time you communicate it to us via registration form.
Should you book a trip and subsequently not attend it you will be charged an admin fee of £100.00 by the organisers.